Eremeran has undergone a deep clean and are happy to inform you that all the residents have tested negative for COVID-19. Our highest priority is the health and safety of people who attend the activities run by Eremeran.
In addition to the COVID-19 safety measures we implemented at the beginning of Term 3, we have added the following items to further ensure your child’s safety while attending club activities.
* Activities will be planned so the centre will only have 1 year group inside at any one time.
* Temperature checks will be performed upon entry to Eremeran. Anyone showing signs of symptoms should please refrain from coming to the centre.
* For those with a smartphone, a QR code is available to scan upon entry to mark attendance. Tutors will also mark attendance
* Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the whole centre
* Furniture has been arranged in the centre to accommodate social distancing
* Each room will have signs to indicate the maximum number of people allowed within that space
* After each activity the area will be wiped down with disinfectant
* If vehicle use is required for an activity, all attendees will be advised to bring a mask to use inside the car. All hard surfaces within the car will be wiped down after use
* To minimise parents coming into the centre, we will implement a car line pick up system
* While children are not required to socially distance from each other, the tutors will maintain a 1.5m distance or wear a mask
* Girls attending activities are asked to bring their own afternoon tea
* Eremeran has registered as a CovidSafe Business – this means we have demonstrated our commitment to the hygiene and safety to our visitors to the NSW Government. It is why we can use the Government’s COVID Safe badge.